Madison area residents planning to travel for leisure or business can learn basic conversational skills in French at the University of Wisconsin-Madison starting April 18. Designed for beginners, this course will introduce participants to basic grammar and important cultural features. Classes will focus on greeting and introductions, ordering foods, asking for directions, looking for lodging, and how to make purchases in stores. “French for Travel” meets April 18, 20 and 21, 6-7:30 p.m.; the fee is $40. It will be held on the UW-Madison campus. Registration is available at 262-2451. Check out the online...Read More
at Memorial Union Great Hall
Registration information coming soon!
- Vin et Conversation à Barriques
- (01/16/2017 - 01/29/2018)
- Film: Marie Curie, the Courage of Knowledge (2016)
- Dîner mercredi: Noisettes de porc à la crème de camembert
- Déjeuner du vendredi: Raclette
- Gala d'Hiver 2017
- Dîner mercredi: Carbonnade de boeuf
- An American in Paris
- (02/27/2018 - 03/04/2018)
Shop | Donate
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our email list. We won't clog your inbox and we'll never share this list with anyone. C'est promis!